Saturday, July 10, 2010!
it's 9:53 pm now
i think i'm a workaholic. hahahaha.
besides school, all i can do is to work - partly is to kill time. just dont like it when im idling ad at home, not knowing what to do.
and i'm all lazy to start on the projects.
what's new?
hahaha, you need inspiration and the RIGHT mood to even start! XD
today's work was rathering interesting, not the brief but the stuffs that we did. went East Coast Park, wasnt supposed to rent bicycles and skates but we managed to do so! it was just plain torturing to walk ard ECP with the 8kg load on your back. and with the walking speed under the hot scorching sun, your brain will be fried faster. HAHA.
so i took the bicycle, along with cherie, and belle took skates. cycled to and fro, response was good! took pictures, videos and had lots of fun!
shall wait for belle to upload the pictures and then i will post it here! :)
so meanwhile to kill boredom, i've downloaded most of the songs from Billboard Top 100. hahahaha. my way to kill time.
还有12天。:)
one nice song to listen to.
current favourite song on repeat. :))
I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe
But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in
And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you
I see your blue eyes
Everytime I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you
It's like I'm alone with me
But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in
And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you
But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in
And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you