Tuesday, December 19, 2006!
it's 12:55 pm now
I Do,I Do
I Do,I Do
All I am, all I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me
When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine
And the thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause I
I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
Well I do
In my world, before you
I lived outside my emotions
Didn't know where I was going
'Till that day I found you
How you opened my life
To a new paradise
In a world torn by change
Still with all of my heart
'Till my dying day
And I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
Yes I do
If you're asking do I love you this much
Baby I do
I'll cherish you
This much I know its true
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
Baby I do
Oh oh I do~
i do baby. really.
i meant wat i said. i do.
saturday
went ps with dear, watched the holiday. and to e least i expected, i saw lizard. tsk. her backview was so distinct. i could jus recognise her from far, real far.
no doubt, my mood was dampen.
sunday
went out with jy, (supposed with sm also, but she's sick!!! haha take care huh ho jie. =x ), haven had a chance to meet my darling jy ever since her a-levels ended. that's abt one month? went town to shop for xmas present and bought some tops again. walked ard town, and i saw lizard again! that was damn suay. we walked past each other thrice! tsk.
monday
well jus went for my 1st practical lesson yest. its at night, and its raining! overall was not bad still, at least i managed to move the car. lol. yar and my instructor say mayb i can go out to drive on the road the next lesson. i've got my pdl alr! yea. but my next lesson is 3 weeks away. sian.
and and and, i saw lizard again at bbdc. i was wondering if i would bump to her again and indeed i did. i saw her for 3 consecutive days. how suay can i be. and everytime i saw her, something bad will happen.
my fate is sealed.