<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13968960?origin\x3dhttp://twentysecondavenue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the passion.

Photobucket

xiuyi, twentytwo
TP - veterinarytech,
volleyball
photography
drawing
animals&friends!
ads.


Kimberly Sim
Kimberly Sim
Create Your Badge

started blogging since june2005.

Checklist:
Flight ticket
Hotel
Travel Insurance
Itinerary
PACK LUGGAGE! - in progress
Plan for Shenzhen, Macau and Hongkong!


tagboard.


hermosos recuerdos.

year2011
Hong Kong/MY 23RD! 20-26feb 2011
year2010
Bintan Trip 14-16june2010!
Tioman OW Dive Trip 09-11april2010!
Tioman Trip 02-05march2010
MY 22ND!
year2009
El Comienzo de una Hermosa Amistad.
HAPPY 21ST TO BESTIE!
KL/Genting Trip 11-13sept2009
BABY'S 21ST!
MY 21ST!
year2008
Hongkong Trip 13-16oct2008

flyaway.

friends
aisyah
audreygoh
cherylhoi
cindysan
chuanmin
colinquek
elyntan
ginatan
huifen
huixian
jaslynwong
jessiechua
jeremykoh
jieying =))
joycelee
leenaso
kiafu
keaxliao
serenechen
sheenatng
sharontan
szehui
tingting
vincentchen
xiaohui
yenkang
yulin
zsa

blogshops
agirlslabel
agneselle
bonitochico
boobags
catwalkclose
dressiescloset
gmarket
herseventhlabel
hervelvetvase
heysugar
hollyhoque
ieatishootipost
kadanata
lilhues
lipsyditsy
lylarose
missdainty
missyenchante
missywee
modparade
paperbagheads
robotninjas
satinshimmers
tracyeinny
odorikoya
ohsofickle
ohvola
vaingloriousyou

muchthanks.

designer basecodes inspiration/background
adobephotoshop

twentysecondavenue.bs.com

Photobucket
You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again.

twitter-ing!

Thursday, October 20, 2005!
it's 11:30 pm now

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'cause I've seen a dark side too

When the night falls on you
Don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

So if you're mad, get mad
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well I'm a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads
And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
'cause even if you're wrong

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

And when....
When the night falls on you ,baby
You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

(I'll stand by you my baby)
I'll stand by you
(I'll stand by you my baby)
Won't let nobody hurt you
(Ahh ahh aaahh ahhh)

I'll stand by you
(I'll stand by you)
I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you