<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/13968960?origin\x3dhttp://twentysecondavenue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the passion.

Photobucket

xiuyi, twentytwo
TP - veterinarytech,
volleyball
photography
drawing
animals&friends!
ads.


Kimberly Sim
Kimberly Sim
Create Your Badge

started blogging since june2005.

Checklist:
Flight ticket
Hotel
Travel Insurance
Itinerary
PACK LUGGAGE! - in progress
Plan for Shenzhen, Macau and Hongkong!


tagboard.


hermosos recuerdos.

year2011
Hong Kong/MY 23RD! 20-26feb 2011
year2010
Bintan Trip 14-16june2010!
Tioman OW Dive Trip 09-11april2010!
Tioman Trip 02-05march2010
MY 22ND!
year2009
El Comienzo de una Hermosa Amistad.
HAPPY 21ST TO BESTIE!
KL/Genting Trip 11-13sept2009
BABY'S 21ST!
MY 21ST!
year2008
Hongkong Trip 13-16oct2008

flyaway.

friends
aisyah
audreygoh
cherylhoi
cindysan
chuanmin
colinquek
elyntan
ginatan
huifen
huixian
jaslynwong
jessiechua
jeremykoh
jieying =))
joycelee
leenaso
kiafu
keaxliao
serenechen
sheenatng
sharontan
szehui
tingting
vincentchen
xiaohui
yenkang
yulin
zsa

blogshops
agirlslabel
agneselle
bonitochico
boobags
catwalkclose
dressiescloset
gmarket
herseventhlabel
hervelvetvase
heysugar
hollyhoque
ieatishootipost
kadanata
lilhues
lipsyditsy
lylarose
missdainty
missyenchante
missywee
modparade
paperbagheads
robotninjas
satinshimmers
tracyeinny
odorikoya
ohsofickle
ohvola
vaingloriousyou

muchthanks.

designer basecodes inspiration/background
adobephotoshop

twentysecondavenue.bs.com

Photobucket
You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again.

twitter-ing!

Thursday, June 30, 2005!
it's 8:50 pm now

I know you've heard these words a hundred other times before
And you've been hurt so your heart has to choose to close the door
Love broke your heart and brought you lies
Look in my eyes
You'll see a love that's deep and true
Tender and strong and all for you
You can trust this love
Honest, that's the honest truth

From the heart
I'm giving you everything, everything
From the heart
I promise you that I'll be there
I'll be there to love you
From the soul
I'm showing you all I feel, all I feel is
From the heart, from the heart

I will protect you and respect you and be all you need
And when you reach for love you'll only need to reach for me
These arms will never let you down
They're staying around
I'll walk with you through every storm
I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you warm
And you'll have no doubt
You're the one I'm living for

From the heart
I'm giving you everything, everything
From the heart
I promise you that I'll be there
I'll be there to love you
From the soul
I'm showing you all I feel, all I feel is
From the heart, from the heart

I'll provide the love you need
Just trust my touch
Believe in me
I'll never make you cry
Givin' all I got with all I got inside

From the heart
I'm giving you everything, everything
From the heart
I promise you that I'll be there
I'll be there to love you
From the soul
I'm showing you all I feel, all I feel is
From the heart, from the heart

From the heart, from the heart

hmm.. a very nice song.. from the heart by another level. haiz. lol. waha. start writing.

civics lesson is fun today! got a speaker who won manhunt b4.. lol.. he got e X-FACTOR. yay. and he got mickey mouse ears too! cute. lol. talking abt etiquttes and posture and bla. hey guys. sit the way coach luke taught today ok. haha. interesting civics. definately more interesting den monday's civics. the speaker was giving a opening speech for like.. half and hour? and u can see everyone is dozing off.. even the teachers! waha.

today's chem spa jus sarks. did 5 titrations la! oh man. 1st time did so many. crazy de. some more dun hav enough time to finish la! left all the calculations black. deadd meattt again... gonna flunk again~ wahaha.. i'm used to it. nearly broke another conical flask again la! if reali broke i'm gonna break record man. broke two lap apparatus last time. one was boiling another was filter funnel. haha. can see how clumsy i am. lol.

yay. this is was i drew during gp. waha. not listening in class again. lol. it's fun to draw k.. it helps to de-STRESS. haha.. i'm jus too bored la. 1 and 1/2 hrs of gp. wat u think. haha. de-stress! de-stress! de-stress! de-stress! haha. stop.

the story abit adrupt la. lol. yi jian zhong qing. wahaha. cute. =X wahaha. today's entry was longgg! lol..